Saturday, March 20, 2010

Highs & Lows

Stronger than ever during workout today...DB chest press (+ 1 set), bb overhead press (+ 5lbs), DB Lateral Raises (from 15s to 20s)...really up on everything, felt great! About the only thing that didn't get stronger today was the pull-ups...but 4 days in a row, I can't complain. Anyway - was going strong, and then...I totally crashed. Out of nowhere, I had nothin' left. Had to bail on cardio, and kinda fried now.

Anyway...so today was UB/Abs and supposed to be cardio, but that got nixed.

I think that just confirms though that I need to move this day. I've been thinking about it for a while, but..tough day after deads/legs on Friday, and the gym is a freaking disaster on Saturday mornings with people practically killing each other for a spin bike. Sooo...moving it to Sunday gives me Saturdays off, and a day between both deads and squats so more recovery. Sounds like a win/win...I'll start it next week, and I think it'll look like this (starting next Sunday, not tomorrow):

Sunday: UB/Abs + 30cardio
Monday: 30cardio
Tuesday: Legs (Squat!)
Wednesday: Chest/Back/Abs (Bench!) + 20cardio
Thursday: 30cardio
Friday Legs (Deads!)
Saturday: Off

Yes yes, that will do much better I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment