Monday, May 10, 2010

Trying Something New..CrossFit

Kind of excited to try something new tomorrow, I'm going to go to CrossFit for their 6am workout tomorrow morning. The workout has been posted...hopefully I'm recovered enough from Sunday to do the Sumo Deadlift/High Pull combo they've got there. Should be very light weight but I only did Deads yesterday...

Here's the workout:

4 Rounds for Time

400M Run

20 Box Jumps

20 SDLHP 65/95 (Sumo Deadlift/High Pull)

Not sure what the 65/95 notation is, maybe weight for females/males? I dunno no clue, I guess I'll find out!

It's a little on the expensive side for one trip to the gym but - it should be fun and I've wanted to try it for a while. Plus - going with a friend, that's always good!

Full update tomorrow night :)

101E4922

No comments:

Post a Comment