Thursday, May 13, 2010

CrossFit Day 2

2nd time around...wow. Great workout today, *really* short, not sweet, not easy! The WOD included only 3 exercises, two of 'em were completely new to me but a lot of fun! The one I knew, not so much fun ;)

Here goes:

Burpees
KB Swings (i think my KB was 24lbs?)
Ball Slams (20lb ball)

x 5 sets of 25, 20, 15, 10, 5!

13:27
Best time: 10:46 or something crazy...instructor :)

Ummm...that's a lot of fucking burpees! Gah!

But seriously killer workout, and done in under 15 mins?! And believe me I was *done* No need to do more!

Going back once more - tomorrow.
Saturday will just do some cardio, Sunday rest, then next week I go back into my (last) regular training cycle for the meet!

Now I wait for tomorrow's workout to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment