Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big Bench!

Bench is up tomorrow, woot!

I'm SORE from Monday's deads, wow. And NOT where you'd expect! My adductors are killing me..they've NEVER been sore like this after deads...gonna watch those vids a few more times and see if I can see what (if anything) I was doing differently. Not that there's anything wrong with it, probably better - less back! Just surprising - new things always are :)

Today was just some cardio, 40 minutes easy on the elliptical. Trying something new with nutrition - trying not to beat myself up so much. I've been decreasing carbs on cardio only days, but after Monday's deads I didn't really feel like that would serve me very well, so I kept things about the same today as I do on training days. We'll see how that serves me tomorrow...both in energy and for my chest/back workout, and how it reflects on the dreaded scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment