Tee-hee...from one of my fave movies, A Christmas Story :)
Alan (@Sweating_It_Off) from over at Sweating Until Happy nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award :) A badge I will proudly display, how exciting and wonderful!
There are rules that come with the award, so here goes:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
Seven things! I assume they have to be new things ;)
1. I've lived in 9 states! That's (almost) an average of a new state every 4 years! If only it was that infrequent...;)
2. I was on swim team from the age of 6 to 15. I had to stop with it when I moved to NH in the middle of my freshman year in highs chool, right when I was starting to get my swim groove on.
3. I am divorced, but I always answer the "Marital Status" question as "Single" Really it's the same thing, IMO ;) (Note: in real life on dates I tell them divorced, no hate mail please!)
4. I have a freakish fondness for peanut butter and cool whip (not together ;).
5. I kinda *like* Barry Manilow, thankyouverymuch!
6. Despite sometimes feeling completely overwhelmed, conflicted, full of anxiety, and ashamed, I'm really glad that I'm working on fixing this disordered eating thing, and I'm thankful for all of you who've encouraged and helped me all along (even before I was ready to hear it).
7. I check my horoscope daily :)
New Blogs I've Found Totally Needing Some Checkin!
1. Clarity in Creation
2. Medicinal Marzipan
3. Live Your Ideal Life/Your Kick-Ass Life
4. Workout Nirvana
5. Don't Be Afraid of Your Freedom
6. Brooke On a Diet
7. Before & After: A Real Life Story
8. Voice in Recovery
9. The Jen West Quest
10. Katy Widrick
Thank you Al! :)