Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Still Learning..Squat!

I'm still learning. I'm still trying to get all the muscles to just instinctively KNOW how to work together, to get the movements all synchronized. Master the movement, and I should instantly see huge carryover.

I think I'm getting there, I'm working it hard, but I still have bad reps, I still have bad SETS. But I think there are more good than bad these days, and I'm *excited* about squats now...and that's just...well, exciting! Hahah, well it is for me, so I'm a nerd - whatever :)

Anyway - I had a leg day today, and I focused on squats. I did lots of em. Going lighter weight, more sets/reps for volume to reinforce the movement. Here's today...

Pull-ups Day 22 (of course :)

Squat
140 x 10
135 x 10, 10, 8
125 x 12, 8

I think this was the best set of the day - I had off reps in every set, but I think I fought it best in this set. Also I think Myles will tell me I look "loose," yes? :)

140 x 10


Leg Press
270 x 10, 10, 8

Pull-Throughs
3 x 10 @ 110

Leg Extensions
3 x 10 @ 95

Standing Calf Raises
3 x 12 @ 150

FB Hamstring Roll-ins
2 x 15

25 mins elliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment