Friday, April 23, 2010

Back & Shoulders

First - my internet is once again down, discovered it when I got home from work yesterday (with a ton of work still left to do of course) and was unable to resolve the issue with Comcast. So trying to update this quickie, because otherwise it may be a while...

So today at the gym I did Back and Shoulders. Not sure I've ever done just a Back and Shoulders workout, even sounds weird coming out of my mouth, but that's what felt right this morning so that's what got done! I kind of like this "just going with it" feel I've got right now, it's working for me. Definitely feeling less sense of "trapped" with less structure in the workout :)

Here it be, peeps!

Pull-ups: oh hellz yeah - 5.5!

Sumos
5 x 230
5 x 245
5+ x 260 ... 9*



Chin-ups
6 / 4

BB Overhead Press
3 x 8 @ 55

Chin-ups
5

Lat Pulldown
2 x 8 @ 85

Tri-Set: DB Lateral Raise, DB Front Raise, DB Rear Delt Raise
1 set of 8 each @ 20lbs/15/15, then 2 sets of 8 each @ 15lbs/12/12

Back Extensions
15 @ 25, 20, BW

10 Mins Stair Mill
10 Mins Elliptical

* Sumos
On the deads today, honestly I was disappointed because it brought my 1 rep max down a little from last week, and I thought I should have been able to pull more at that weight given last week’s 280 x 7. But then I did the math not only on that last set but on the two sets I did leading in to that last set for both days…now I'm ok with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment