Monday, April 19, 2010

The No Plan Plan - Success

Got up this morning feeling pretty good, definitely more well rested than I felt either Saturday or Sunday (even though it was stupid early!). Got up and got the gym clothes on, felt right so I went with it. Got to the gym and decided to Bench today. I had no plan written in my log already, so I "winged" it.

Mid-workout, I ran into that same friend from Friday (I apologized again for being so psycho!) and shared my no-plan plan with him and he said, "your body will tell you what to do." Yeah. Yeah it will :) I just have to LISTEN!

But today felt like a success in that department. I felt a little more sane today, and I saw things a little differently in the mirror too. That feels like a success of some sort :)

Here's the workout - chest/triceps/abs

Bench
85 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 5+ ... 10

Pull-ups 4?! plus a half :)

BB Floor Press
3 x 8 @ 90

Close Grip Press
8 @ 75
10 @ 70
12 @ 75

DB Incline Flys
2 x 8 @ 25

Cable Triceps Pressdown
3 x 8 @ 80

Pushups SS w/ DB Tri Kickbacks
3 sets of 12 each, Kickbacks @ 20lbs

Cable Rope Crunch
3 x 12 @ 130

Incline Leg Lifts
2 x 12

Wtd Situps
2 x 12 @ 25

Wtd FB Crunches
2 x 12 @ 25

V-sit with Twist
2 x 24 @ 10

25 mins Cardio (TM - light jog)

No comments:

Post a Comment